This 20 hours online certified course is designed for professionals and trainees in mental health, offering a short-term, future-focused, outcome-oriented, pragmatic, and evidence-based approach in psychotherapy.
Time: 6.30 PM to 8.30 PM (2 hours)
Dates: 16th -19th, 23rd – 26th June & 2nd & 3rd July 2021 (10 days)
Platform: Zoom Application
- Development and research in the solution-focused approach
- Paradigm shift: problem-focused to solution-focused
- Assumptions & guiding principles of SFBT
- Essentials skill to become a solution-focused therapist
- Tools and Techniques to conduct SF therapy sessions
- Methods and Protocols of first and follow-up therapy sessions
- Dr. Jaseem Koorankot, Asst. Professor, Department of Clinical Psychology, Institute of Mental health and Neurosciences (IMHANS), Calicut. He is a Licensed Clinical Psychologist & an internationally acclaimed Solution Focused Therapist with more than 10 years of experience.
- Early Bird - 3200 INR (before 1/6/2021)
- Standard – 3600 INR
+91 95399 33211