International Training Conference in Brief Psychotherapies 2019 (ITCBP2019)
ITCBP2019 Scientific committee welcomes your abstracts of proposals for workshops and oral papers presentations based on the theme and subtheme of the conference.
We invite proposals from Mental Health Professionals, Counsellors, Special Educators, Rehabilitation Professionals, Research Scholars, Students, Trainees and Policymakers.
- All abstract submissions should through the online submission forms.
- Please submit your proposal on or before 30th September 2019.
- Notification of acceptance of the proposal will be intimated after 1st October 2019.
- Last date for full paper submission – 30th September 2019 (optional).
- Selected articles will be published in the Conference Proceedings (with ISBN) or SFLit (with ISSN).
The theme of the conference: ‘Current Practices and Future Directions in Brief Psychotherapies’
- Solution-Focused Approach as a brief psychotherapy
- Current Practice in Solution-Focused Brief Therapy
- Solution-Focused Practices as a multicultural approach to brief psychotherapy
- Incorporating computer-based applications in brief psychotherapy
- Cross-cultural considerations in brief psychotherapy
- Training and Supervision in brief psychotherapy
- Brief psychotherapy approaches with LGBT clients
- The philosophical underpinning of brief therapy
- Post-modern approaches in brief psychotherapy
- Brief psychotherapy approaches in the organisational and corporate setting
- Brief psychotherapy approaches in settings like school, prison, child protection service, addiction care (substance & behavioural), trauma, violence, women mental health, child and adolescent mental health
Submission of Abstracts for Workshops – 90 minutes
Workshop proposals are invited from experts in the area, who are willing to facilitate a group of participants (maximum 50) for about 90 minutes. substantial proposals will be considered for 180 minutes of the workshop.
- The format: Abstracts (Maximum 500 words) relating to the theme and sub-themes of the conference, which should contain the following sections; Title, brief introduction, aim, contents, Workshop method and expected learning outcome.
Submission of Abstract for Oral Paper Presentation – 10 minutes
- The format (conceptual/research paper): Abstracts (Maximum 500 words) relating to the theme and sub-themes of the conference, which contains the Title, Introduction, Rational of the Paper, Objectives, Methods and Conclusion and Implications.
Post a Comment